Digital X-Ray is an integral part of medicine that we study now. This X-ray or radiography is used in dental care also and in a very similar manner. While most of the usage can be termed as diagnostic, much of it is also actually preventive. The preventive aspect helps determine any potential problems before they become a major issue.
Meet our experts today to get all your dental worries taken care of. We provide the best treatment with modern practices and techniques, which not only give an excellent result but also patient satisfaction after the procedure.
Furthermore, when talking about dental care, there are two major ways of taking a digital x-Ray. These are-
• Intraoral: referring to x-Ray taken inside of the mouth
• Extra oral: Referring to x-Ray taken outside of the mouth
Some of the benefits have been listed below.
1. It helps find cavities
2. It helps one take a closer look at the roots of teeth
3. The bony area that is around the tooth can be checked by this procedure in order to ensure an overall oral checkup
4. It helps to determine if a given situation is the dental issue or just an oral care issue
5. Not only the developed teeth, one can also check the status of the developing teeth
Apart from finding out the anomalies, we also help you monitor healthy teeth through good oral practices and hygiene. Visit us to meet dental experts and say goodbye to dental worries forever.